PRIVATE NATURAL HORSEMANSHIP LESSONS
Learn how to ride a horse bareback and bit-less. No previous experience necessary.
Riding bareback and bit-less is comfortable for both horse and rider. In these sessions, students will learn ground exercises as-well as exercises on the back. Having a willing horse underneath you is the best way to be in union.
Riding the trails in Topanga State Park is a wonderful experience. Your skill at balancing and being one with the horse will determine if you are ready for the trail. Consider taking our mentorship program if this is a desired goal.
Also check out our Natural Horsemanship Series here.
- Weight = 175 lbs or under
- Willing and agree to wear a helmet ( bike or skate helmet OK)
- Able to listen and take directions
Single lesson (1 hr): $140
Package of 4: $480 (90 day expiration upon purchase)
PRIVATE HORSE RAPPORT SESSION
In a Horse Rapport session you will be guided through a simple process while in the company of a horse. The goal is to help you become resonant and attuned to the horse. Rapport sessions are recommended for those of you who are:
- Curious about horses but have had little or no previous horse experience
- Nervous or even terrified of horses but want to find a way to get past your fears
- Have only experienced horses in a traditional way, e.g. competitive riding etc
- Curious about inter-species relating
You can learn more about Horse Rapport here.
Single session (1 hr): $160
Package of 4: $550 (90 day expiration from day of purchase)
PRIVATE CONSTELLATION SESSION
- Outdoors with the addition of a horse
- Inside the yurt without a horse
- Via Skype ( internet )
- Via phone
You can learn more about Horse Constellations here.
In person (1 hr): $180
Via Skype or Phone: $120
$620: 4 Constellations
$1,000: 4 Constellations + 4 x 45 min phone/Skype consultations.
Please Note: Silver and Gold packages have a 3-month expiration.
Please click the button below to book an appointment and submit the online application below.